Friday, March 04, 2005

the trouble with being healthy

The trouble with being healthy is that I have never been so sick. Despite placing my faith in a sausage roll cure there has been very little progress towards beating the dreaded cough. I can honestly say I have never, I say never been so crook for so long since at the advice of a health assessment I decided to live a healthy lifestyle. Maybe a long weekend of inhaling paint fumes will kill off any bugs remaining in my lungs or kill me, we shall see.

The positive side of living a healthy lifestyle combined with coughing for near on six weeks is I have managed to loose a quite a few kilos, although I have discovered that for the ladies, coughing like an three pack a day smoker is not a good look despite being more buff than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home