Wednesday, May 11, 2005

liking alternative music has certain advantages

Despite what some people may say about my musical taste, liking alternative music has certain advantages. For instance I recently had the misfortune of having my house burgled. Apparently the clever burgulars spent some time rumaging through my personal items in my front bedroom before tripping the alarm and legging it. The good news is that despite a number of my most prized new music CD's being convieniently located on a nearby bedside table, the burgulars left empty handed. As a bonus they didn't even touch my PJ Harvey biography 'Siren Rising'!
So my friends before you judge someone for their musical taste remember your average burgular probably listens to Top 40 commercial trash.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

And if the burglars steal your Backstreet Boys back-catalogue, frankly they are doing you a favour!

5:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home