Monday, June 20, 2005

bad things happen in threes

They say that bad things happen in threes and I'm starting to wonder if witnessing a hit and run on a cat (ginger not black!) is having some bizarro effect on my life.
Firstly there was the house break-in and now I've joined the jobless. Not that I am paranoid but I am left wondering what will be next?
Will one of my favourite bloggers stop blogging? Already happend but not my fault! or will my beloved Fremantle Dockers yet again miss the finals? High probability but not as dramatic as being hit by a bus?. Best I stay well clear of public transport for a while, which for anyone unfamiliar with Perth is not that hard!

2 Comments:

Blogger lynn said...

hey Lenton! hope you've got a new job . . . amazed that I haven't looked at your blog since June, it's been that Big Brother addiction. Maybe BB was the bad third thing!

7:41 pm  
Blogger lenton said...

As you can see there hasn't been much action on the blog front either. I think I finished my office job just as you started yours to correct the cosmic imbalance? No 'real' job yet but I am out there ! Maybe I could audition for BB06?

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home