Thursday, October 06, 2005

idol no more

No I'm not taking about being voted off Australian Idol (although busking had seriously crossed my mind) rather I have at long last been offered a new job, which I have gleefully accepted. Not that I wasn't enjoying the new found freedom that unemployment brought (sleeping in etc), it simply wasn't paying the bills and interestingly while I had thought that heaps of leisure time would mean more time to spend on more rewarding pursiuts such as blogging, that proved to be the exactly the opposite. However fear not my friends, now that I am once again a tax paying wage earner I am very much looking forward to more regular postings about nothing. Yippee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Callisto said...

Enjoy your foray back into the world of the tax payer. Just had to leave a comment to say "Love your taste in music" - Cheers

12:53 pm  
Blogger lenton said...

Thanks !

8:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home