Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mental Note - Must Try Harder

I have been slack in the blog department lately. In fact I get so caught up reading other peoples blogs that by the end I feel have nothing original to write or at least thats my excuse. Is there a relationship between the blogs I choose to read and the friends I choose to keep? It strikes me as funny that even in this alternate reality that I (we) still gravitate to those we can realate too best, (spooky but hardly a radical concept I expect). Anyway enough deep thinking for a Sunday, I promise to get my thoughts together and try really really hard to write more often!

1 Comments:

Blogger Callisto said...

You'd think that we as readers would want to escape into the strange and bizarre worlds of strange and bizarro bloggers (and sometimes I do) but I'm definately a reader of blogs where the blogger has something in common with myself. You should write more, write more!

7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home